четверг, 29 апреля 2010 г.

What happens to me?


Hey everyone! For a long time I dont wrote something on Twitter and then Blogger, etc.. . I dont put on youtube videos! What happens to me?I dont now!I think because school is stressful, you know Fri exams, homework, etc.. . . uhh!I hate school, even discover something new every day, and it's funny!Best friends are at school,& I love them! They are amazing! They are the best people in the world I will be post some pictures with my best fried's ,wich with me too..! 

So yeay Right now I'm so so sos bussy because i work & studding and that is the big - for my life!I guess you wonder: how can a girl of 14 years to learn and work at the same time?My answer is simple:easy, just as you wasting so much energy and always tired, you sleep, you want to watch TV, then the computer, read a book, etc.. . . But I have to work for me earn my own money, not to depend on parents, however, sometimes require some money, raise each child requires a parent and money to eat, to buy a acesorie, book, lip gloss, mascara, etc.. . 

 

 

Okay, now I have to grasp the lessons very much because I did have to finish before I go to town with my girlfriend getting better! below are some pictures with girlfriends and friends and my best whom I love very much! I wish you a pleasant week as we see at once!




Me with my Bestie Christinnne! I love her so so much! She is My number 1 best friend!!!!
I ador HEr!


Me with Alinny_Xd


O... I forgot to tell you cause I'm gonna do a picture of the day ,cause alot of people tell me to do ! & I decide to do it just for you Guyes!

So The pIcture of the day!

Enjoy! 





xoxo,Vlada









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий